We offer various separate packages of research fees.
- A four-hour (segment of) research into your family’s history, which includes a word document and transcription of all primary resources relevant to your enquiry = £68.00.
This would be repeatable upon the client’s request.
- A “Gift Package” which includes a personalised A4 folder and a print-out of all of the original records recovered, such as Census Returns, Parish Records, Military Records. Unlimited (digital) searches into all of the direct lines of your family tree. A word document and transcription of all primary resources relevant to your enquiry = £195.00
- Includes everything offered in the second option with an in-depth analysis of your family’s name and spread, movements, locations, occupations and any other cultural points of interest. A personal family tree of up to six generations of direct ancestors, which includes Births and Marriages = £250.00
- A personal family tree of up to six generations of direct ancestors, which includes Births and Marriages can be ordered as a separate item upon request = £40.00
For all of the above packages it would be very helpful if you could send me any relevant information you have about family history, things such as-
- Births, Marriages or Deaths
- Churches or chapels
- Brother’s or sister’s names
- Grandparents or great grandparents’ names
But do not worry if you do not have too much information, in most instances we can usually help out.
Birth, marriage and death certificates often cost £11.00 though if obtained from a local registry office (for cross referencing purposes) they may cost a little more.
Tours, tuition and photographic services are available upon request.
Please email us contact us here or alternatively, give Greg a call on 01646 563659 for a no obligation free chat about your requirements, or if you would prefer, we can arrange a call via WhatsApp or Skype.
Payments can be made through PayPal, Bank transfer or cheque
Archives picture courtsey Carmarthen Archives